Steak & German Potato Salad
Whip up a new dish for your family with the Herald-Guide’s Recipe of the Week.
- 1 can (15 ounces) Read German Potato Salad
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 pound boneless top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 bag (10 ounces) hearts of romaine lettuce
1. Stir together potato salad and mustard in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steak in skillet and cook about 15 minutes until medium rare doneness (145oF); turn occasionally.
3. Cool steak. Carve diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices; reserve. Just before serving, gently toss steak with potato salad. Serve over greens.
Makes 4 servings.