Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole
Whip up a new dish for your family with the Herald-Guide’s Recipe of the Week.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
1. Stir soup, milk, black pepper, vegetables, chicken, noodles and Parmesan cheese in 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 400oF 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir chicken mixture.
3.Top with Cheddar cheese.