Citrus Chicken and Rice
Whip up a new dish for your family with the Herald-Guide’s Recipe of the Week.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Sautéed orange slices (optional)
1. Cook chicken in 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet.
2. Add broth, orange juice, onion and rice to skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
3. Return chicken to skillet. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Stir in parsley.