- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon course ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced, fully-cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3 8-inch or 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
1. In medium bowl, beat eggs, tarragon, salt and pepper; set aside. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 1 minute. Add ham and pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring once or twice. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 1 minute. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
2. Stir, scraping sides and bottom of pan 2-3 minutes, or until eggs are desired texture. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand 1 minute to melt cheese.
3. Spoon onto tortillas; roll to enclose egg mixture.