- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can chopped tomatoes (fire roasted)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 10-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups frozen sweet potato waffle fries
Preheat oven 375F. Coat 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large skillet, cook meat until done; drain any excess liquid. Add black beans, tomatoes and corn to pan, mixing well. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
Cover meat mixture evenly with cream of chicken soup and top with waffle fries. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fries are done and casserole is bubbly.
Courtesy of Family Features
Be the first to comment