• Lot 34-A-1 Elm Street, Hahnville for $41,250 from Norman Danos Jr. to D & O, LLC on Jan. 27th.
• 14437 River Road, Hahnville for $355,000 from Subhash Shah to Mr. and Mrs. R. A. Bussell on Feb. 7th. […]
The special legislative session that ended last week did a good job of compromising. Instead of forming one levee board for the entire metropolitan area, it formed two, one for each side of the river. […]
• Lot 333 Shamrock, Des Allemands for $47,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Frickey to Mr. and Mrs. Jeffery Bergeron on Jan. 21st.
• Lot 309 Luke Drive, Des Allemands for $45,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Hogan to Mr. and Mrs. Craig Theriot on Jan. 25th.
• Lot 10 Grand Bayou Road, Des Allemands for $75,000 from Sunset Ridge Development, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. David Devillier on Jan. 25th. […]
Before Hurricane Katrina, the coast of Louisiana was disappearing at a rate of up to 50 square miles a year. And now the news is out that, in one day, Katrina took another 118 square miles of coast away. […]
• 506 Kennedy Street, Ama for $144,400 from Gregory Troyer to Christie Fontaine on Jan. 13th.
• 414 Kennedy Street, Ama for $135,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Nathan Chatelain to Mr. and Mrs. Rory Blandin on Jan. 12th.
• Lot 5-C-1, Ama for $ 15,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Lervern Charles to Mr. and Mrs. Lauren LeBeauf on Jan. 13th. […]
Admittedly, we have had a lot of Hurricane Katrina-related trash in addition to regular trash to pick up in St. Charles Parish since the storm tore up thousands of trees and branches and portions of many structures. […]
• 303 Country Cottage Blvd., Montz for $202,900 from Moore Maintenance Service, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Richard Arceneaux on Dec. 29th.
• Lot 34 A Dixieland Subdivision, Montz for $13,721 from Bailey Family to Mr. and Mrs. G. Warren Simmons III on Dec. 19th. […]
• 217 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $300,000 from Mark L. Fuselier General Contractors, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Walther on July 20th
• 106 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $359,000 from Mark L. Fuselier General Contractors, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Dan Gai on Oct. 28th