Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
- Jayvan Wallace, 25, of 504 Plymouth Drive in LaPlace, was arrested Sept. 28 and charged with illegal possession of stolen firearm, DWI and reckless operation without accident.
- Hiram Dorsey, 53, of Good Children St. in Boutte, was arrested Sept. 29 and charged with entry after being forbidden (two counts), theft by shoplifting and disturbing the peace.
- Danielle Grisoli, 57, of 139 Pitre Drive in St. Rose, was arrested Sept. 27 and charged with aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Sarah Ward, 28, of 470 St. Charles St. in Norco, was arrested Sept. 29 and charged with theft and monetary instrument abuse.
- John Lumar, 30, of 310 Paul Maillard Road in Luling, was arrested Sept. 24 and charged with aggravated burglary.
- Darnell Harris, 26, of 187 Allen St. in Ama, was arrested Sept. 26 and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling and resisting an officer.
- Quenton Young, 42, of 800 Paul Frederick St. in Luling, was arrested Sept. 26 and charged with distribution of heroin (two counts) and possession of suboxone.
- Jamie Woods, 38, of 272 Vidal St. in Ama, was arrested Sept. 26 and charged with possession of Xanax.
- Brooke Benoit, 22, of 115 Olivia Drive in Hahnville, was arrested Sept. 24 and charged with being a fugitive (three counts), possession of Schedule I, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine and disturbing the peace.