Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- James Kailon, 21, of 586 Welham Loop in LaPlace, was arrested Sept. 13 and charged with no seat belt, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession of Schedule IV.
- Gloria Isaac, 44, of 1059 Wells Road in Summit, Miss., was arrested Sept. 14 and charged with DWI, speeding and possession of Schedule II (four counts).
- Laron Bradford, 27, of 329 Boutte Estates Drive in Boutte, was arrested Sept. 12 and charged with entry after being forbidden and theft by shoplifting (two counts).
- Shannon Scott, 41, of 121 Lakewood Drive in Luling, was arrested Sept. 11 and charged with taking contraband from penal institution, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of heroin, possession of marijuana and possession of crack cocaine. She was a fugitive with attachments (four counts).
- Simon Williams, 40, of 464 Sharon Ave. in Boutte, was arrested Sept. 11 and charged with possession of heroin, operating a vehicle with suspended license, expired vehicle inspection, possession of cocaine, distribution of heroin (two counts) and possession of Schedule II. He was a fugitive (11 counts).
- David Bennett, 31, of 10 Horseshoe Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Sept. 9 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of hydrocodone and battery of a dating partner.
- Dillyn Austin, 21, of 1952 Ormond Blvd. in Destrehan, was arrested Sept. 10 and charged with possession with intent to distribute heroin.
- Neah Chopin, 21, of 104 Beaupre Drive in Luling, was arrested Sept. 11 and charged with prohibited acts-Schedule II (two counts.) She had an attachment.
- Garrett Tyler, 28, of 199 Vidrine St. in Grand Isle, was arrested Sept. 10 and charged with possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to signal.
- Kristen Stansbury, 38, of 265 Carolyn Drive in New Sarpy, was arrested Sept. 10 and charged with failure to signal, no insurance, possession of oxycodone and no vehicle registration.