Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Percy Smith, 55, of 504 St. Rose Avenue in St. Rose, was arrested July 24 and charged with hit and run driving with no personal injury, threatening a public official (three counts), traffic violation, DWI and monetary instrument abuse.
• Hoyt Adams, 50, of 737 Ayo Lane in Paradis, was arrested July 24 and charged with theft from a building.
• William McCoy, 24, of 404 Liberty Road in Picayune, Mississippi, was arrested July 24 and charged with residential contractor fraud. He had an attachment.
• Melanie Matthews, 43, of 272 Marcia Drive in Luling, was arrested July 17 and charged with domestic abuse battery/child endangerment.
• Lavone Lee, 32, of 169 Carolyn Drive in New Sarpy, was arrested July 16 and charged with aggravated burglary, reckless operation with accident, hit and run, suspended driver’s license and DWI.
• Kevian Macon, 22, of 239 Meadows Drive in Destrehan, was arrested July 15 and charged with monetary instrument abuse.
• Terron Ingram, 51, of 153 Boutte Estates Drive in Boutte, was arrested July 18 and charged with exposing genital.
• Tyler Blondiau, 26, of 237 Central Avenue in Jefferson, was arrested July 18 and charged with domestic abuse battery/child endangerment.
• Johnny Barousse, 31, of 56 Dianne Drive in St. Rose, was arrested July 19 and charged with simple criminal damage and battery of a dating partner/child endangerment. He was a fugitive.
• Kerionda Ingram, 31, of 906 Paul Fredrick Street in Luling, was arrested July 23 and charged with possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
• Devin Strickland, 29, of 186 Street in Hahnville, was arrested July 23 and charged with battery of a dating partner/minor injury and possession of cocaine.