Cajun Shrimp Casserole
Whip up a new dish for your family with the Herald-Guide’s Recipe of the Week.
- 1 lb. fresh (hot) shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 cans whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 peeled eggplant, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- large bell pepper, chopped
- 3 or 4 medium zucchini, sliced in rings
Brown sausage in large frying pan. Add the following: eggplant, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini. Smother down, then transfer to a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle a lot of Parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
*You could also use sausage or crawfish. It is great either way.
Be the first to comment