- 1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fish fillets, thawed if frozen
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, optional
- Parsley, optional
- Heat oven to 375F. Lightly grease small baking sheet or shallow baking dish with additional olive oil; set aside.
- In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and mix well until moistened. Set aside.
- Pat fish dry with paper towel; place on baking sheet. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with lemon peel if desired, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Top evenly with crumb mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily in center. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving)
Total fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 480 mg
Total Carbs 10 g
Protein 22 g
Calcium 4 percent
Vitamin C 2 percent
Iron 6 percent