Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Vacarrin Jamar, 30, of 323 River Ridge Drive in Boutte, was arrested Aug. 7 and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of firearm with obliterated number.
- David Menard, 39, of 10436 North Road in Abberville, was arrested Aug. 2 and charged with possession of firearm with convicted felon and illegal possession of stolen things.
- Kimberly Miller, 39, of 13724 South LA 335 in Abberville, LA, was arrested Aug. 2 and charged with illegal possession of stolen things.
- Cassandra Jones, 39, of 121 Lakewood Drive in Luling, was arrested July 23 and charged with aggravated arson.
- Shanneria White, 25, of 744 LA 52 in Luling, was arrested Aug. 3 and charged with entry/remaining after forbidden. She had an attachment.
- Joseph Williams, 59, of 168 Kenner Lane in Montz, was arrested Aug. 1 and charged with possession of marijuana and manufacturing/production of marijuana (cultivation).
- Francisco Huerta, 37, of 1800 Esplanade in New Orleans, was arrested Aug. 1 and charged with distribution of cocaine.
- Areonna Billiot, 23, of 105 Hacienda Drive in Houma, was arrested Aug. 5 and charged with possession drug paraphernalia, possession of MDMA, possession of marijuana, possession of cocaine and possession of Schedule IV.
- Jason Dempster, 36, of 14727 Old Spanish Trail in Paradis, was arrested Aug. 3 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, distribution of methamphetamine and creation or operation of clandestine laboratory for the unlawful manufacture of CDS.
- Amanda Tauzin, 31, of 222 Barton Ave., was arrested Aug. 3 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, distribution of methamphetamine, creation or operation of clandestine laboratory for the unlawful manufacture of CDS.
- Eric Sandolph, 29, of 213 Post St. in Killona, was arrested Aug. 13 and charged with home invasion simple assault
- Adam Pollock, 36, of 121 Lakewood Drive in LaPlace, was arrested Aug. 18 and charged with battery of a dating partner.
- Alice Lee, 45, of 614 Chickadee St. in LaPlace, was arrested Aug. 18 and charged with expired vehicle inspection, improper equipment, operating a vehicle with suspended license, no insurance, sale, distribution or possession of a legend drug without prescription or order prohibited, possession of methamphetamine and possession of pregabalin. She had an attachment.
- Chad Cook, 41, of 192 Paula Drive in LaPlace, was arrested Aug. 18 and charged with unauthorized entry of a place of business.
- Andrew Cooper, 21, of 5855 Walnut Creek Road in Harahan, was arrested Aug. 16 and charged with operating vehicle with suspended driver’s license, possession of marijuana – third and subsequent offense and presence at park after hours of operation. He was a fugitive (two counts).
- Elisha Odendhal, 19, of 801 Lake Born Court in Slidell, was arrested Aug. 17 and charged with disturbing the peace and possession of Xanax.