Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Jessica Welch, 30, of 1018 Lillian St. in Metairie, was arrested Aug. 15 and charged with distribution of methamphetamine and principal to distribute methamphetamine.
- Blaze Dempster, 27, of 110 Rocks Lane in Boutte, was arrested Aug. 15 and charged with distribution of methamphetamine.
- Reginald Tucker, 34, of 5623 North Villere St. in New Orleans, was arrested Aug. 11 and charged with false personation of a peace officer. He was a fugitive.
- Tavon Walker, 38, of 718 East Harding St. in New Sarpy, was arrested Aug. 12 and charged with aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon and domestic abuse battery involving strangulation with child endangerment.
- Kent Taylor, 42, of 13533 River Road in Luling, was arrested Aug. 12 and charged with resisting an officer, forgery, attempted simple robbery and theft by shoplifting. He was a fugitive (two counts).
- Cornell Powe, 34, of 2508 St. Thomas St. in New Orleans, was arrested Aug. 13 and charged with hit and run driving with serious injury and careless operation.
- Dakota Beary, 29, of 501 Jefferson St. in Thibodaux, was arrested Aug. 13 and charged with distribution of heroin. She was a fugitive.
- Dereck Robinson, 44, of 186 Smith St. in Hahnville, was arrested Aug. 13 and charged with possession with intent to distribute heroin, taking contraband to penal institutions and distribution of heroin (two counts).
- Wardettha Landry, 29, of 1509 Mainsfield Drive in Marrero, was arrested Aug. 8 and charged with obtain or attempting to obtain a prescription blank.
- Robert Harrison Jr., 42, of 40 Elmwood Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Aug. 21 and charged with second degree battery, simple battery of the infirmed and resisting arrest.
- Dustin Adams, 36, of 316 River Ridge Drive in Boutte, was arrested Aug. 19 and charged with illegal use of CDS in presence of person under 17, possession of firearm by convicted felon, illegal carry of weapon in presence of CDS, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine.
- Derrick Carr, 28, of 17 Holster Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Aug. 24 and charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
- Roosevelt McGee, 34, of 1000 27th St. in Kenner, was arrested Aug. 23 and charged with resisting an officer, operating with suspended driver’s license, possession with intent to distribute cocaine and switched plates. He was a fugitive.