Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Frank Green Jr., 57, of 722 Paul Maillard Road in Luling was arrested March 27 and charged with false communication with the intent to cause an emergency response.
• Dermanye Butler, 43, of 222 Amp Circle in Edgard, was arrested March 24 and charged with aggravated second-degree battery and taking contraband to/from penal institution prohibited.
• Demontae Sutton, 30, of 1728 Village East in Port Arthur, Texas, was arrested March 25 and charged with false imprisonment and battery of a dating partner – serious injury.
• Gary Barrient, 31, of 128 Jane Lane in St. Rose, was arrested March 25 and charged with violation of protective orders. He was a fugitive (two counts).
• Brian Hall, 33, of 302 Meadows Drive in Destrehan, was arrested March 26 and charged with false imprisonment and domestic abuse battery – child endangerment.
• Joshua Broussard, 39, of 1304 Hooks Drive in Hammond, was arrested March 23 and charged with illegal possession of stolen things, traffic violation and possession of tools for a crime.