Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Carmen Peralta, 45, of 160 Westover Lane in Montz, was arrested March 19 and charged with theft.
• Shone Harris, 31, of 1515 South Robertson Street in New Orleans, was arrested March 16 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling and stalking (two counts). He had an attachment (three counts.
• Treyann Taplet, 25, of 287 Meadows Drive in Destrehan, was arrested March 16 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, illegal carrying of weapon in presence of CDS, child desertion and illegal use of controlled drug in presence of persons under 17. He had an attachment.
• Shannon Scott, 45, of 411 First Street in Des Allemands, was arrested Mach 16 and charged with possession of fentanyl, possession of methamphetamine, possession of cocaine, possession of Xanax, possession of marijuana, prohibited acts – Schedule II, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, taking contraband to/from penal institutions prohibited, resisting an officer and traffic violation. She was a fugitive (seven counts).
• Chrissy John, 44, of 6248 Millburn Lane in Houma, was arrested March 15 and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, disturbing the peace, resisting an officer and simple obstruction of a highway of commerce.
• Roosevelt Ingram, 44, of 132 Norman Avenue in Des Allemands, was arrested March 15 and charged with possession of fentanyl, traffic violation and possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia.