Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Michelle Dukes, 36, of 615 Paul Fredrick St. in Boutte, was arrested Sept. 5 and charged with leased movable, obtain by false representative and failure to return or surrender.
- Brian Cage, 51, 1230 Hudson St. in Kenner, was arrested Sept. 5 and charged with reckless operation of a motor vehicle, improper passing on left, aggravated assault with a motor vehicle upon a peace officer (two counts), prohibited acts of Schedule IV, aggravated flight from an officer and aggravated obstruction of a highway.
- Joshua Gaubert, 39, of 144 Gaubert Lane in Luling, was arrested Sept. 3 and charged with distribution of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to distribute heroin.
- Edwin Reed, 31, of 163 Oak Manor Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Sept. 2 and charged with domestic abuse battery with child endangerment. He had an attachment (two counts).
- Donald Sumlin, 48, of 200 Clement St. in New Sarpy, was arrested Sept. 31 and charged with simple criminal damage to property-felony, simple criminal damage to property and disturbing the peace-appearing in an intoxicated condition. He was a fugitive.
- David Coon, 35, of 324 Ormond Oaks Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Aug. 30 and charged with possession of a firearm by convicted felon, no insurance, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and loud music from vehicle.
Be the first to comment