Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Dale Lirette Jr., 31, of 2414 Highway 1 in Raceland, was arrested May 5 and charged with obstruction of justice, reckless operation without accident (three counts), driver must be licensed, DWI, illegal possession of stolen things and aggravated flight from an officer. He was a fugitive.
- Amy Smith, 40, of 2551 Claiborne Ave. in Shreveport, was arrested May 5 and charged with aggravated flight from an officer (three counts), obstruction of justice, illegal possession of stolen things, monetary instrument abuse, reckless operation without accident (three counts) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Derek Boudoin, 31, of 112 Allie Lane in Luling, was arrested May 6 and charged with aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon and simple criminal damage to property.
- Christopher Major, 36, of 2015 Highway 192 in Raceland, was arrested May 7 and charged with domestic abuse battery with child endangerment, possession of marijuana and possession of Percocet.
- Yolanda Miller, 40, of 512 Pere Marquette in LaPlace, was arrested May 3 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, possession of a firearm by convicted felon, distribution of Xanax and illegal carrying of a weapon.
- Roderick King, 34, of 5517 Yazoo City Miss., was arrested May 2 and charged with simple criminal damage to property and battery of a dating partner.