Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Darrow Tregle, 175 Ridge Road in Des Allemands, was arrested May 31 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, criminal mischief, theft and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
- Austin St. Pierre, 22, of 1810 Kenner Ave. in Kenner, was arrested May 28 and charged with entry/remain after forbidden.
- Shane Latour, 37, of 15407 Old Spanish Trail in Paradis, was arrested May 28 and charged with resisting an officer, theft and obscenity. He was a fugitive.
- Karon George, 27, of Delaware Ave. in Kenner, was arrested May 28 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, tail lamps required, possession of drug paraphernalia, license plate light required and suspended driver’s license. He was a fugitive.
- Virgil Howard, 52, of 602 Adams St. in Killona, was arrested May 17 and charged with battery of a dating partner.
- Ronald Simmons, 50, of 144 Norman Lane in Des Allemands, was arrested May 27 and charged with failure to register and notify as a sex offender.
- Namal Thanippuli-Arachchige, 30, of 153 Goodhope St. in Norco, was arrested May 27 and charged with obstruction of justice, possession of drug paraphernalia and suspended or no driver’s license. He was a fugitive.