Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Aaron Vinnett, 33, of 250 Meadows Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Aug. 31 and charged with illegal possession of stolen things, criminal trespass and possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia. He was a fugitive (two counts).
• Kasey Bowen, 44, of 322 West Lawson Street in New Sarpy, was arrested Aug. 30 and charged with two counts of simple burglary. He was a fugitive.
• Trace Mataya, 21, of 201 Barrett Drive in Luling, was arrested Sept. 2 and charged with possession with intent to distribute Xanax, possession of marijuana, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, threatening a public official and battery of a police officer.
• Erica Dailey, 27, of 322 Eisenhower Street in St. Rose, was arrested Sept. 4 and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, illegal use of controlled drug in presence of persons under 17 years old and sale, distribution or possession of legend drug without prescription or order prohibited. She was a fugitive.
• Bradley Bourgeois, 40, of 17 Shadows Lane in Destrehan, was arrested Sept. 5 and charged with possession of klonopin, possession of Xanax, theft of a firearm, sale, distribution or possession of a legend drug without prescription or order prohibited.