Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Riki Zammit, 33, of 348 Plantation Road in Hahnville, was arrested Feb. 25 and charged with theft from a building.
- Tralandra Payne, 31, of 732 Vans Lane in Destrehan, was arrested Feb. 24 and charged with hit and run driving with injury, possession of MDMA, failure to yield, possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal use of CDS in presence of person under 17, possession of Xanax and DWI with child endangerment. She had an attachment.
- William McCoy, 22, of 404 Liberty Road in Picayune, Miss., was arrested Feb. 21 and charged with domestic abuse battery with child endangerment and domestic abuse battery involving strangulation with child endangerment. He had an attachment.
- Wilbert Celestine, 44, of 1014 Gassen St. in Luling, was arrested Feb. 19 and charged with domestic abuse battery with child endangerment.
- Odell Robertson, 29, of 1001 Clairborne Drive in Jefferson, was arrested Feb. 20 and charged with enter/remain after forbidden.
- Travis Joseph, 40, with 237 Good Children St. in Boutte, was arrested Feb. 23 and charged with enter/remain after forbidden, theft, possession of drug paraphernalia (third offense). He was a fugitive.
- Brandon Fleming, 35, of 309 Turtle Creek Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Feb. 21 and charged with resisting an officer and domestic abuse battery with child endangerment. He was a fugitive (four counts) and had an attachment.
- Melissa Lazard, 41, of 1803 Gravier St. in New Orleans, was arrested Feb. 20 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, disturbing the peace, resisting an officer with force or violence, battery of a police officer, disturbing the peace by intoxication, fugitive and possession of methamphetamine.