Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Taylor Brown, 28, of 817 North Scarrett Drive in Metairie, was arrested March 5 and charged with hit and run driving, criminal trespass, suspended driver’s license, careless operation and possession of legend drug. He had an attachment.
• Demerkus Wiltz, 26, of 1313 N. Sherwood Drive in Baton Rouge, was arrested March 6 and charged with reckless operation without accident, speeding, illegal carrying of weapon, presence of CDS and possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
• Jamaal Washington, 36, of 1113 St. Roch St. in New Orleans, was arrested March 3 and charged with obstruction of justice, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, taking contraband to penal institution and possession of cocaine.
• Marquese Blain, 23, of 1559 Magnolia Height in Vacherie, was arrested March 3 and charged with reckless operation, DWI, possession of marijuana, possession of oxycodone and taking contraband into a penal institution.
• Ronald Dumas III, 30, of 133 Bishop Drive in Avondale, was arrested March 3 and charged with domestic abuse battery of a pregnant victim with child endangerment. He was a fugitive.