Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Paul Troxclair, 49, of 7 Allard Boulevard in New Orleans, was arrested Nov. 18 and charged with failure of sex offenders to notify law enforcement of change in address/residence or other registration information and in person periodic renewal of registration by officer. He had an attachment.
• Jonathan Beason, 42, of 516 Turtle Creek Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Nov. 19 and charged with theft of a motor vehicle.
• Clifford Troxler III, 34, of 141 Jaubert Lane in LaPlace, was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, ignition interlock device offenses and traffic violation. He was a fugitive.
• Debra Mathieu, 53, of 1031 Central Avenue in Westwego, was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with possession of suboxone.
• Jeremy Hill, 29, of 246 Boutte Estates Drive in Boutte, was arrested Nov. 17 and charged with create, distribute of possess with intent to distribute a counterfeit CDS classified in Schedule II, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, illegal possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of weapon in presence of CDS, possession with intent to distribute synthetic marijuana, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia and transactions involving proceeds from CDS activity.