Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Steven Champagne, 41, of 473 Acorn Street in Boutte, was arrested Nov. 10 and charged with resisting an officer with force or violence, enter/remaining after forbidden, disturbing the peace – appearing in an intoxicated condition and resisting an officer.
• Chelsey Powell, 31, of 42426 Blyth Avenue in Ponchatoula, was arrested Nov. 12 and charged with battery of a dating partner with a dangerous weapon.
• Demorial Hicks, 42, of 14 Jasmine Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Nov. 12 and charged with simple burglary – motor vehicle and attempted simple burglary – motor vehicle (two counts).
• Kyron Hill, 35, of 1282 Luling Estates Drive in Luling, was arrested Nov. 8 and charged with armed robbery and second-degree battery.
• Darnell Madere, 52, of 711 Kinler Street in Luling, was arrested Nov. 11 and charged with possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, sale, distribution or possession of legend drug without prescription or order prohibited and traffic violation. He was a fugitive.
• Brandon Williams, 41, of 150 James Lane in Des Allemands, was arrested Nov. 9 and charged with possess/deal in unregistered/illegally transferred weapons, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, illegal carrying of weapons in presence of CDS, possession of firearms/carry concealed weapon by convicted felon and possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia. He had an attachment.
Be the first to comment