Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Hayden Alexander, 21, of 401 West Lawson Street in New Sarpy, was arrested Nov. 4 and charged with manufacturing and possession of a bomb.
• Calvin Diggs Jr., 38, of 323 River Ridge Drive in Boutte, was arrested Nov. 4 and charged with DWI and resisting an officer with force or violence. He was a fugitive.
• Charles Pitts II, 44, of 106 Schoolhouse Road in Killona, was arrested Nov. 5 and charged with illegal possession of stolen firearm, rabies vaccine required, cruelty to animals and pit bull registration required.
• Kelly Comeaux, 40, of 624 Monroe Street in Gretna, was arrested Nov. 5 and charged with simple burglary of inhabited dwelling, possession of marijuana and possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia.
• Terrance Williams, 41, was charged with domestic abuse battery/child endangerment, possession of marijuana and resisting an officer.
• Leopold Larousse, 44, of 1977 Highway 182 in Raceland, was arrested Nov. 5 and charged with DWI, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession of cocaine, traffic and illegal use of controlled drug in presence of persons under 17 years old.
• Erica Doublet, 44, of 108 Matherne Drive in Des Allemands, was arrested Nov. 6 and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of suboxone, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia and traffic violation. She was a fugitive with an attachment (five counts).
• Santos Portillo, 37, of 31 Bonura Drive in St. Rose, was arrested Nov. 6 and charged with possession of cocaine, traffic violation and possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia. He was a fugitive.