Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Michael Wetzel Jr., 46, of 20 Trepagnier Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Dec. 25 and charged with second degree battery.
• Jamal Cooks, 32, of 317 Ash St. in Boutte, was arrested Dec. 23 and charged with criminal mischief.
• Brian Bourgeois, 57, of 500 Paul Maillard Road in Luling, was arrested Dec. 24 and charged with theft by shoplifting (two counts). He had an attachment.
• Kendall Simmons, 28, of 377 Ash St. in Boutte, was arrested Dec. 25 and charged with cyber stalking (first offense), cyber stalking (felony), violation of protective order and criminal trespassing. He was a fugitive.
• Ellington Lockett, 30, of 164 Spruce St. in Boutte, was arrested Dec. 28 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (third offense) and monetary instrument abuse.
• Tiffany Harmon, 38, of 714 Magnolia Ridge Road in Boutte, was arrested Dec. 28 and charged with unauthorized entry into an inhabited dwelling.
• Mykel Cook, 27, of 220 East 12th St. in Reserve, was arrested Dec. 30 and charged with domestic abuse battery. He was a fugitive.
• Leroy Johnson, 28, of 341 Magnolia Ridge in Boutte, was arrested Jan. 3 and charged with aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon.
• Christian Schexnaydre, 19, of 204 Cynthia Circle in Reserve, was arrested Dec. 30 and charged with possession of marijuana (third and subsequent), turning movements require signals, possession of cocaine and possession of Xanax.
• Joseph Robinson, 27, of 904 Paul Fredrick St. in Luling, was arrested Dec. 29 and charged with open container law, parks hours of operation and possession of Schedule V. He had an attachment (two counts).