Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Dwayne Detillier, 60, of 14865 Old Spanish Trail in Paradis, was arrested Dec. 9 and charged with unlawful presence of a sex offender.
• Reed Prestenbach Jr., 46, of 490 Autumn Wind Lane in Mandeville, was arrested Dec. 5 and charged with enter/remaining after forbidden, theft and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
• James Newport, 30, of 126 Mott St. in Des Allemands, was arrested Dec. 9 and charged with no registration, no license, careless operation and possession of methamphetamine. He had an attachment.
• Trace Mataya, 19, of 01 Barrett Drive in Luling, was arrested Dec. 5 and charged with reckless operation, DWI, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of Xanax.
• Trevor Matherne, 21, of 124 Rogers Lane in Des Allemands, was arrested Dec. 4 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of a legend drug without prescription.
• Destiny Beard, 38, of 322 West Lawson St. in Destrehan, was arrested Dec. 6 and charged with possession of valium. She had an attachment.
• Terron Ingram Jr., 22, of 538 S. Kinler St. in Boutte, was arrested Dec. 8 and charged with enter/remaining after forbidden, disturbing the peace and resisting an officer.
• Donald Warden, 72, address withheld (Luling), was arrested Dec. 8 and charged with forcible fondling (three counts).
• Justin Tamburello, 30, of 117 Dianne Drive in St. Rose, was arrested Dec. 8 and charged with theft.
• Brandy Harris, 33, of 309 Ash St. in Boutte, was arrested Dec. 8 and charged with entry/remain after forbidden, simple battery and simple criminal damage to property.
• Brandon Norfleet, 29, of 424 Wade St. in Luling, was arrested Dec. 5 and charged with simple battery and battery of a dating partner/child endangerment.