Sweet Potato Casserole
Whip up a new dish for your family with the Herald-Guide’s Recipe of the Week.
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with “Pecan Crumb Topping”
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.
4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at email@example.com.