Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Jeremy Allen, 32, of 3115 Acron St. in Kenner, was arrested Oct. 18 and charged with obstruction of justice, taking contraband to/from penal institution, driver must be licensed, speeding, possession of hydrocodone and possession of Schedule IV. He had an attachment and was a fugitive (seven counts).
- Jamie Evans, 36, of 7505 Mercury Drive in Violet, was arrested Oct. 19 and charged with operating vehicle with suspended driver’s license, speeding, no insurance, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine and temporary registration plate. He had an attachment.
- Christy Russell, 59, of 300Johnson St. in St. Rose, was arrested Oct. 20 and charged with DWI, speeding, possession of a legend drug without prescription and possession of Adderall.
- Elizabeth Richard, 31, of 110 Ivy Lane in Luling, was arrested Oct. 18 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of heroin, possession of marijuana and possession of Schedule II.
- Alfloyd Jones, 28, of 710 Daniel St. in Kenner, was arrested Oct. 18 and charged with simple burglary of a motor vehicle.
- Raquan Joseph, 21, of 380 Post St. in Killona, was arrested Oct. 14 and charged with theft up to $750 and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
- Leroy Richardson, 26, of 339 Mockingbird Lane in St. Rose, was arrested and charged with domestic abuse involving strangulation with child endangerment, domestic abuse aggravated assault with child endangerment and simple criminal damage to property.