Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Roberto Alonzo, 39, of 337 Rosedale Drive in Destrehan, was arrested May 15 and charged with cruelty to a juvenile.
- Allen Rashaurd, 25, of 1490 Paul Maillard Road in Luling, was arrested May 16 and charged with cruelty to the infirmed.
- Josh’ae Smith, 18, of 1216 Paul Frederick St. in Luling, was arrested May 17 and charged with simple criminal damage to property.
- Kenneth Henderson, 35, of 3317 Spain St. in New Orleans, was arrested April 16 and charged with possession of marijuana, speeding, possession of Adderall and no driver’s license on person. He had an attachment.
- Ryan Bourgeois, 31, of 206 4th St. in Luling, was arrested May 17 and charged with domestic abuse battery and criminal trespassing.
- Trontez Simmons, 19, of 137 Sharon Ave. in Boutte, was arrested May 18 and charged with second degree kidnapping.
- Danasha Harris, 21, of 378 Adams St. in Killona, was arrested May 18 and charged with simple criminal damage to property.
- James Cheek II, 33, of 134 Thoroughbred Lane in Montz, was arrested May 18 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia – third offense, possession of Heroin and possession of Suboxone. He was a fugitive.