Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Ashley Farrell, 28, of 3905 Purdue Drive in Metairie, was arrested Feb. 15 and charged with speeding, DWI (third offense), possession of Schedule II, possession of Schedule III and possession of Schedule IV.
- Freddie Polly, 57, of 2900 Destrehan Ave. in Harvey, was arrested Feb. 12 and charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
- Tonny Bauer, 34, of 1400 Madison St. in Metairie, was arrested Feb. 12 and charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling, criminal trespass and theft.
- Kelly John, 38, of 108 Louisiana St. in Paradis, was arrested Feb. 13 and charged with domestic abuse battery and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
- Edmond Glen Jr., 34, of 1508 English Colony in LaPlace, was arrested Feb. 15 and charged with resisting an officer with force of violence, threatening a public official (three counts), DWI, reckless operation and speeding.