Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
- Nicole Powers, 30, of 133 Clayton Drive in Norco, was arrested and charged with obstruction of justice, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. She had an attachment.
- Shane Parr, 53, of 120 Kaylee Drive in Hahnville, was arrested Nov. 16 and charged with attempted simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling, urinating in public and disturbing the peace.
- Dwayne Lockett, 31, of 164 Spruce St. in Boutte, was arrested Nov. 14 and charged with possession of heroin, obstruction of justice and disturbing the peace.
- David Moore, 53, of 324 Mockingbird Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Nov. 14 and charged with failure to register and notify as a sex offender.
- Jules Boquet Jr., 46, of 3702 Tara Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Nov. 12 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, turn signals, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, resisting an officer and transactions involving proceeds from CDS activity.
- Charles Babin Jr., 51, of 412 South Liberty St. in Opelousas, was arrested Nov. 11 and charged with possession of marijuana, DWI and speeding.
- Derek Falout, 56, of 183 Lakewood Drive in Luling, was arrested Nov. 10 and charged with possession of Xanax and disturbing the peace.
- Nicholas Rancatore, 25, of 2825 Farmsite Road in Violet, was arrested Nov. 13 and charged with obstruction of justice, illegal window tint, false certificate and resisting an officer.
- Sedman Branch, 26, of 11604 Creston St. in Kenner, was arrested Nov. 18 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
- Cyrus London, 19, of 141 Second Street in St. Rose, was arrested Nov. 18 and charged with resisting an officer and aggravated assault with a firearm.