• Carrita Jenkins, 27, of 318 S. Fashion Blvd. in Hahnville, was arrested Jan. 17 and charged with issuing worthless checks over $500 and having an SCSO attachment.
• Oliver Augillard, 66, of 224 Union St. B in Montz, was arrested Jan. 16 and charged with cruelty to animals and illegal use of a weapon.
• Donald Santos-Zelaya, 35, of 2927 Palmyra St. in New Orleans, was arrested Jan. 16 and charged with DWI, reckless operation and driving without license.
• Norman Creppel Jr., 37, of 2520 Dolores Dr. in Marrero, was arrested Jan. 16 and charged with DWI, reckless operation and possession of SCH III.
• Matthew Dubea, 48, of 229 St. Anthony St. in Luling, was arrested Jan. 16 and charged with DWI, reckless operation and operating a vehicle with suspended license.
• Ryan Harrison, 19, of 555 Giacomo St. in Norco, was arrested Jan. 19 and charged with aggravated battery.
• Danielle Merritt of 4235 Hwy. 306 in Des Allemands, was arrested Jan. 19 and charged with theft and unauthorized use of an access card.
• Brenda Lipcsak, 51, of 114 Bonura Dr. in St. Rose, was arrested Jan. 20 and charged with two counts of distribution of SHC IV CDS to wit Klonopin and attempting to obtain CDS by fraud.
• Shane Cambre, 37, of 136 Iber St. in LaPlace, was arrested Jan. 20 and charged with DWI, suspended driver’s license and failure to maintain proper control of vehicle.
• Two TVs, a Playstation 4 with games and controllers, a Playstation 3 with games and a pair of tennis shoes were stolen from 1081 Luling Estates Dr. in Luling on Jan. 17.
• An Android cell phone and case, a Nook, two years and a credit card were stolen from 189 Carolyn Dr. in Destrehan on Jan. 18.