• Deanthony Wilkerson, 25, of 2301 Severn Ave. in Metairie, was arrested Jan. 12 and charged with DWI.
• Clifford Bourgeois, 36, of 1107 Paul Fredrick St. in Luling, was arrested Jan. 12 and charged with hit and run driving, failure to maintain proper control of vehicle and driver not licensed. He has three SCSO attachments.
• Mark Macaluso, 32, of 249 W. Oakland St. in St. Rose, was arrested Jan. 11 and charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a firearm.
• Davon Dallon, 17, of 279 Killona Dr. in Killona, was arrested Jan. 13 and charged with simple burglary, illegal possession of stolen things, principal to unauthorized use of a card and aggravated battery.
• Lacal Alexander, 27, of 5840 Segnette Dr. in Marrero, was arrested Jan. 13 and charged with principal to simple battery.
• Charisse Griffin, 58, of 194 Kennedy St. in Ama, was arrested Jan. 13 and charged with DWI and reckless operation.
• An A/C window unit was stolen from 216 Killona Dr. in Killona on Jan. 10.
• A Playstation 3 game console and two TVs were stolen from 426 South Kinler St. in Boutte on Jan. 9.
• A dirt bike was stolen from 111 Lone Star Dr. in Luling on Jan. 11.
• Two 18-volt sawzaw were stolen from 404 Milling Ave. in Luling on Jan. 12.