Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
• Danielle Sandolph, 36, of 810 Early Street in Paradis, was arrested April 28 and charged with domestic abuse battery with a dangerous weapon.
• Kristopher Turner, 37, of 653 LA 18 Highway in Edgard, was arrested April 30 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia and illegal use of controlled drug in presence of persons under 17 years old.
• Marcus Richardson, 31, of 4749 W Adams Court in New Orleans, was arrested April 22 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, illegal use of controlled drug in presence of persons under 17, transactions involving proceeds from CDS activity and traffic violation. He was a fugitive.
• Cronneisha Narcisse, 25, of 1019 Paul Fredrick Street in Luling, was arrested April 22 and charged with possession of hydrocodone and traffic violation. She was a fugitive (three counts).
• Darius Dortch, 28, of 4315 Hanging Moss Road in Jackson, Mississippi, was arrested April 23 and charged with DWI, possession of fentanyl, possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana, reckless operation with accident, simple criminal damage to property, contraband to/from penal institutions prohibited and resisting an officer.
Be the first to comment