Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
• Edward Coleman, 43, of 121 Kaylee Drive in Hahnville, was arrested May 7 and charged with domestic abuse battery – child endangerment.
• Aaron Young Jr., 20, of 257 Brest Court in LaPlace, was arrested May 7 and charged with simple criminal damage to property, domestic abuse battery/strangulation and child endangerment.
• Jyran McGee, 31, of 2201 Villa Point in McDonough, Ga., was arrested May 7 and charged with possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana – second offense, prohibited acts – Schedule II, possession of MDMA, sale, distribution or possession of legend drug without prescription or order prohibited, reckless operation with accident, hit and run driving with injury, possession of firearm/carry concealed weapon by convicted felon, illegal carrying of weapon in presence of CS, flight from an officer, resisting an officer and traffic violation. He had an attachment (two counts).
• Demarco Vaughn, 37, of 2405 Manson Street in Metairie, was arrested May 4 and charged with possession of cocaine, traffic violation, taking contraband to/from penal institutions prohibited. He was a fugitive (nine counts) with an attachment (two counts).
• Darren Barbain Jr., 18, of 2316 Giuffais Avenue in Metairie, was arrested May 1 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia. He was a fugitive (two counts) with an attachment.
Be the first to comment