- Gregory Brown, 47, of 162 Diamond Rd., Norco was arrested on Aug. 23 on Apple St., Norco, and charged with possession of a schedule two controlled dangerous substance to wit crack cocaine, possession of marijuana and speeding. The above subject was stopped for speeding and further investigation revealed the subject to be in possession of crack cocaine and marijuana.
- Angela Falcon, 22, of 117 Annex St. New Sarpy was arrested on Aug. 23 at the same address and charged with possession of a schedule one controlled dangerous substance (marijuana), possession of schedule two controlled dangerous substance (crack cocaine), possession of drug paraphernalia, aggravated assult, two counts of cruelty to animals, being a fugutive from Jefferson Parish and St. Charles Sherrif’s Office attachment. The above subject was arrested following a verbal altercation with a 48-year-old Luling man. During the altercation the subject allegedly chased the victim with a butcher knife. Further investigation found the subject to be in possesssion of two small puppies, which appeared to be skinny and unhealthy. Officers oobserved dog fieces and urine throughout the subject’s residence. Falcon was also in possesstion of cocaine.
- Deangelo Robbins, 25, of 911 Avenue B, Kentwood, La., was arrested on Aug. 22 at 14902 LA 48, New Sarpy and charged with theft over $500. The above subject was arrested after attempting to steal a tool box containing assorted tools and a tool belt.
- Lionel H. Jemison, 50, of 516 Kinler St., Luling was arrested at the same address on Aug. 24 and charged with aggravated assult and domestic battery abuse. The above subject was arrested following an altercation with his wife. During the altercation the subject allegedly struck the victim with a closed fist.
- Jamal T. Jones, 22, of 48 Carriage Lane, Destrehan was arrested on First St. in St. Rose on Aug. 27 and charged with possesssion of a schedule two conrolled dangerous substance to wit cocaine. The above subject initially stopped for loittering and further investigation revealed the subject to be in possession of cocaine.
- Samuel Suarez, 35, of 4 Sycamore Lane, St. Rose was arrested on Aug. 27 near the Mississippi River Levee at LA 50 in St. Rose and charged with prohibited acts for having a controlled dangerous substance in an unmarked container and for the illegal possession of a schedule four controlled dangerous substance, Alprazolam.
- Bruce A. Turbergon, 45, of 1300 Serenity Lane in Fisher, TX was arrested on Aug. 25 and charged with criminal neglect of family and three sheriff’s office attachments. The above subject was arrested on a warrant that was issued on March 30 for criminal neglect of family for being $20,000 in arrears of child support.
- Constance H. Usey, 37, was arrested on Aug. 27 at LA 52 in Luling for possession with intent to distribute a schedule two controlled dangerous substance to wit Oxycodone and a sheriff’s office attachment. The above subject was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped for a traffic violation, and futher investigation revealed Usey to be wanted and in possession of Oxycodone.
- Roland Courville, 68, of 214 Hollywood Park Dr., Montz was arrested on Aug. 25 at the same address for aggravated assault. The above subject was arrested following an altercation with his live-in girlfriend where during the altercation the subject allegedly pulled out a gun and waved it in the air.
- Joseph C. Charles, 27, of 1008 Eli St. Apt. B, Gretna, was arrested on Aug. 24 and charged with aggravated battery. The above subject was arrested on a warrant that was issued on June 22 for an altercation that occured between Charles and a 51-year-old St. Rose man. The subject allegedly struck the victim in the head with an unknown object requiring the victim to get stitches.
- Cherie Aucoin, 23, of 210 Ormond Oaks Dr., Destrehan, was arrested on Aug. 24 at 3001 Ormond Blvd. and charged with forgery after the subject allegedly altered a prescription for Loratab.
- Assorted copper ground wiring, valued over $1000 was stolen from 186 Vans Lane, New Sarpy on Aug. 22.
- A 2005 Suzuki, valued at $12,000 was stolen from 303 Sharon Ave., Boutte on Aug. 22.
- A .38 special 4 inch barrel gun, valued at $300 was stolen from 10326 Airline Hwy., St. Rose on Aug. 22.
- On Aug. 22 90” worth of copper wiring, valued at $200, was stolen from 152 Union Lane, Montz.
- Assorted light fixtures, valed at $2500, were stolen from 129 Braden Dr., Luling on Aug. 25.
- An X-Box and a Playstation 2, valued at $529, were stolen from 12807 U.S. 90, Luling on Aug. 25.
- A black cast iron bench and a black concrete lion sculpture, valued at $320, were stolen from 101 Roseland Dr., Luling on Aug. 26.
- A .45 calibur automatic handgun, valued at $400, was stolen from 159 Destrehan Dr., Destrehan on Aug. 27.
- An amplifier in a wooden box, valued at $200, was stolen out of a vehicle at 224 Barton Ave., Luling on Aug. 24.
- A trimmer, valued at $200, was stolen from 125 Pitre St., St. Rose on Aug. 24.
- Bailey G. Williams II, 20, 65265 Beaver Fall Rd., Lacombe was arrested on Aug. 26 at LA 18 and River Park Drive in Hahnville, and charged with under age DWI, reckless operation, driving under suspension, open container in vehicle and a fugitive in Jefferson Parish.
- Michael P. Neely, 34, 1108 Catherine St., Lockport was arrested on Aug. 27 on U.S. Hwy. 90 in Boutte, and charged with DWI, reckless operation and open container.
- Vauldes A. Jupiter, 30, 12523 Ashford Dr., Houston, TX was arrested on Aug. 27 on I-10 Westbound and charged with DWI.
- Mark A. Barnes, 52, 217 Post St., Kilona, was arrested on Aug. 27 on LA 18 in Killona and charged with speeding and DWI.