Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Brandon Hill, 28, of 1120 Paul Maillard Road in Luling, was arrested Feb. 3 and charged with possession with intent to distribute heroin, taking contraband into penal institution, resisting an officer and possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine.
• Christopher Ilski, 30, of 628 ½ Webster St. in New Orleans, was arrested Feb. 3 and charged with reckless operation, disobey traffic control signals, no insurance, speeding and aggravated flight form officer.
• Eric Bell, 26, of 9 Pine Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Jan. 29 and charged with resisting an officer with force or violence, battery of a police officer and attempted disarming of a peace officer. He was a fugitive with an attachment.
• Jeremy Martin, 28, of 444 West Harding St. in New Sarpy, was arrested Jan. 29 and charged with computer aided solicitation for sexual purposes. He had an attachment.
• Montell Mitchell, 25, of 198 Schoolhouse Road in Killona, was arrested Feb. 1 and charged with aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon and aggravated assault.
• Robert Heckler, 43, of 1512 Montana Ave. in Kenner, was arrested Feb. 1 and charged with being a fugitive and domestic abuse battery involving strangulation.
• Brad McPhail, 34, of 1016 First St. in Norco, was arrested Feb. 1 and charged with resisting an officer with force or violence (three counts), battery of a police officer (seven counts) and criminal damage to property.
• Terrance Isaac, 34, of 810 Early St. in Paradis, was arrested Feb. 2 and charged with obedience to signal indicating turn and possession of Xanax. He was a fugitive.