- Samuel Vitt, III, 30, of 250 Meadows Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Dec. 25 and charged with domestic abuse battery, disturbing the peace by fighting, simple robbery and simple battery.
- Jeremire Lambero, 20, of 1501 Pauline St. in New Orleans, was arrested Dec. 26 and charged with obstruction of justice. He was a fugitive.
- Gary Barrient, 25, of 433 Barreca St. in Norco, was arrested Dec. 27 and charged with remaining after forbidden, unauthorized entry into an inhabited dwelling, domestic abuse child endangerment and simple battery.
- Marvin Scieneaux, 39, of 2853 North Oak Drive in Marrero, was arrested Dec. 27 and charged with theft $5,000-$25,000.
- Reynard Evers, 36, of 712 Mockingbird Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Dec. 28 and charged with expired driver’s license, established speed zones, resisting an officer, obstruction of justice and possession of marijuana (third offense).
- Lisa Norris, 51, of 183 Fourth St. in St. Rose, was arrested Dec. 28 and charged with aggravated battery.
- Matthew Gunter, 20, of 306 5th St. in Norco, was arrested Dec. 25 and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of alcohol under the age of 21.
- Duvell London III, 18, of 450 Fourth St. in St. Rose, was arrested Dec. 22 and charged with crack possession, resisting n officer and obstruction of justice.
- Javonte Marshall, 17, of 1111 Luling Estates Drive in Luling, was arrested Dec. 23 and charged with vehicle license required, illegal possession of stolen things, possession of tools for crime and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Jonas Williams, 36, of 144 Schoolhouse Road in Killona, was arrested Dec. 23 and charged with illegal carrying of a weapon. He had two attachments and four counts of being a fugitive.
- A victim left a bag near the self-checkout counter $90 worth of gift cards. When the victim returned, the bag had been already taken.
- A metal deer hunting stand and a game camera were taken from a hunting lease located in Hahnville on Dec. 23.