Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Christopher Nicaud, 45, of 529 Barreca Street in Norco, was arrested Nov. 24 and charged with simple criminal damage to property and domestic abuse battery/child endangerment.
• Nijon Brown, 24, of 225 Trailsway Drive in Hahnville, was arrested Nov. 22 and charged with identity theft. She had an attachment (two counts).
• Michael Wattler, 32, of 15361 Tchefuncte Drive in Covington, was arrested Nov. 27 and charged with resisting an officer by force or violence, battery of a police officer and disturbing the peace.
• Mikquel Chest, 26, of 1305 Wiegand Drive in Bridge City, was arrested Nov. 26 and charged with second degree battery.
• Charles Baloney, 34, of 303 River Ridge Drive in Boutte, was arrested Nov. 27 and charged with attempted first-degree rape.
• Ammar Khalid, 26, of 3409 Severn Avenue in Metairie, was arrested Nov. 14 and charged with suspended driver’s license plate, expired MVI and domestic abuse battery. He was a fugitive (three counts).