Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
• Wayne Harrilal Jr., 33, of 120 Hollywood Park in Montz, was arrested Nov. 12 and charged with domestic abuse battery by strangulation, improper telephone communications and intimidating, impeding or injuring witnesses.
• Lance Dongy, 38, of 2137 South Commerce Avenue in Gonzales, was arrested Nov. 9 and charged with residential contractor fraud.
• Rory Guidry, 36, of 150 Pershing Lane in Golden Meadow, was arrested Nov. 10 and charged with theft of a motor vehicle.
• Tordi Alcantara-Sosa, 19, of 7225 Fox Hunt Road in Charlotte, North Carolina, was arrested Nov. 14 and charged with possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and obstruction of justice.
• Jamie Pichoff, 38, of 707 Grove Avenue in Metairie, was arrested Nov. 14 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine, possession of suboxone and possession of legend drug (four counts). He was a fugitive and had an attachment.
• Kenny Lugo, 22, of 708 Mayfair Lane in Kenner, was arrested Nov. 12 and charged with illegal carrying of a weapon in presence of CDS, possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession or distribution of drug paraphernalia.
• Magaly James, 29, of 113 Badalamenti Street in Luling, was arrested Nov. 10 and charged with illegal window tint, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of CDS in presence of persons under 17 and possession of Vyvanse.