Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Whip up a new dish for your family with the Herald-Guide’s Recipe of the Week.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings.
3. Add artichoke hearts and spinach (both drained). Lightly grease pan and pour in dip.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with toasted bread.