Honey Praline Ham
Whip up a new dish for your family with the Herald-Guide’s Recipe of the Week.
- 1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector
- 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to email@example.com.