- 1 16-ounce can non-fat refried beans
- 1 9-ounce can bean dip
- 2 7-ounce packages guacamole
- 1 16-ounce container light sour cream (can substitute plain Greek yogurt)
- 3/4 package taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 large diced tomato
- 3 green onions, fined chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Mix refried beans and bean dip together and spread onto the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Next, mix sour cream (or yogurt) together with taco seasoning and cumin.
Spread on top of the beans in the pan.
Spread guacamole on top of the previous layers then add olives, green onion and tomatoes.
Top with the shredded cheese and serve with your favorite chips.
Courtesy of Family Features