- 1/4 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) shortbread crumb crust
- 1/2 pint (about 1 cup) fresh red raspberries, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 packages (about 3.4 ounces each) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Additional grated lemon peel (optional)
SPREAD raspberry jam over bottom of crust. Sprinkle 3/4 cup raspberries over jam.
BEAT cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually add evaporated milk, pudding mix and lemon peel. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in half of whipped topping. Spoon into crust; top with remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining raspberries and additional lemon zest, if desired, just before serving.
Nutrition per serving:
420 calories; 160 calories from fat; 18g total fat; 11g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 30mg cholesterol; 510mg sodium; 57g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 20g sugars; 5g protein; 4 percent DV vitamin A; 8percent DV vitamin C; 15 percent DV calcium; 2percent DV iron.
Yield: 8 servings
Courtesy of Family Features