- 3 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons dark rum, optional
- Grated peel and juice from one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 Dole Bananas, peeled, diced
Combine mashed sweet potatoes with eggs, brown sugar, margarine, rum, lime peel, juice and nutmeg in large bowl; beat until well blended. Fold in diced bananas.
Spoon into shallow 5-cup or 8-inch baking dish, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 375F, for 40 minutes.
Garnish with banana slices and parsley, if desired.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Courtesy of Family Features