St. Charles Parish officials have announced several closures with Tropical Storm Barry.
- Parish Government offices will be closed July 12. All essential personnel will report to work.
- The Department of Parks and Recreation has canceled adult basketball for July 11
- The Planning Commission Meeting scheduled for tonight has been cancelled and all cases will be heard at the Aug. 1 meeting.
- Council on Aging offices will be closed tomorrow.
- Division D – Judge M. Lauren Lemmon will not hold court on July 11 or 12. All cases will be rescheduled, and all parties will be notified of future dates.