Just two weeks after retiring as a teacher from Harry Hurst Middle School, Karen Naquin was back helping to revive the school’s mentoring program.
Ronald St. Pierre is humble about being named the American Legion Post 366's Citizen of the Year, but he especially wants to thank all the people who helped him earn this recognition.
The second annual St. Charles Ducks Unlimited Greenwing Chili Cook-off will be held Saturday, Oct. 22 at 10 a.m. through 4 p.m. at Wetland Watchers Park in Norco.
Anyone interested in buying a 229-year-old mansion that predates the Louisiana Purchase by more than a decade may want to take a look at Ormond Plantation.
A "skimmer" or device that records credit card numbers was found on an ATM at the Racetrac at 512 Almedia Road in St. Rose.
The Hahnville area has been quarantined with a highly infectious bacterial disease called citrus canker and residents are being asked to take steps to help avoid it spreading.
Hahnville High School recently crowned the king and queen of its homecoming court.
Wayne Guillot Jr., the former chairman of the Louisiana Catfish Festival who was arrested earlier this year for stealing more than $12,000 from the 2014 festival, has been convicted and sentenced to serve time in prison.
Arrests • Edmond Glen, 30, of 1508 English Colony St. in LaPlace, was arrested Oct. 11 and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
T-800 Tri Axle Dump, 1 owner, C-15 CAT 475hp, Eaton Fuller Trans, 16' Rogers Bed...
Gas/Ethanol V8, 5.0L/302, 30,744 miles, automatic transmission. STK#C16145A, VIN#1FTFW1CF6DKD29195...
Super Low, 3,949 miles, Won't Last Long!!...
Hahnville rolled to its fourth straight win Friday night as it rolled past Central...
Destrehan netted head coach Stephen Robicheaux his 150th career victory — and did...
• Hahnville faces Trojans team searching for postseason route
• Perfect Destrehan rolls start to finish in win at Central Lafourche
• Tigers surge after slow start to rumble past East St. John
• Surging Tigers wary of East St. John challenge
• After scare at ESJ, Wildcats look for complete effort at Central Lafourche
In her ninth year as counselor at St. Rose Elementary School, Denise Peinado knew...
Students in Deborah Jacobi’s fourth-grade class at St. Rose Elementary, work...
• Wetland Watchers volunteers collect 39 bags of trash for Swamp Sweep
• Today's Car Care customer appreciation event set for Oct. 13-14
• Hurst Middle School’s 4-H/Wetland Watchers celebrate ‘Great Day at the Relay’
• Hahnville High School students receive learning grant
• Destrehan High School 2016 Homecoming King and Queen
Tigers surge after slow start to rumble past East St. John - 1532 views
Hahnville shook off a rough start at East St. John Friday night, in the end posting a dominant performance in a 41-20 victory in District 7-5A action.
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Calendar of events