Suspects are innocent until proved guilty in a court of law
- Matthew Becnel, 36, of 41232 Adelle Drive in Hammond, was arrested July 9 and charged with theft and theft of a motor vehicle.
- Robert Lewis, 31, of 3860 Deerrun Lane in Harvey, was arrested July 9 and charged with entry/remain after being forbidden.
- Geulien Singleton, 18, of 4520 Williams Blvd. in Kenner, was arrested July 9 and charged with reckless operation, criminal trespass, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, speeding and aggravated flight from officer.
- Jerome Jarrow, 46, of 114 Cottage Drive in Luling, was arrested July 12 and charged with domestic abuse battery and aggravated assault with a firearm.
- Floyd White Jr., 27, of 200 Boutte Estates Drive in Boutte, was arrested July 10 and charged with aggravated obstruction of a highway of commerce, reckless operation, hit and run driving, possession of marijuana (third offense or more) driver must be licensed (second offense or more), DWI and aggravated assault with a firearm.
- Travis Sumlin, 40, of 15726 River Road in Norco, was arrested July 9 and charged with no seat belt, disarming a peace officer, resisting an officer, possession with intent to distribute cocaine and obstruction of justice.
- Ryan Bourgeois, 32, of 206 Fourth St. in Luling, was arrested July 8 and charged with possession of a firearm by convicted felon and illegal possession of a stolen firearm.