- Drake Domangue, 47, of 112 Lirette St. in Houma, was arrested Feb. 8 and charged with simple burglary.
- Michael Ursin, 42, of 116 Riverview Drive in St. Rose, was arrested Feb. 8 and charged with failure to register/notify as a sex offender.
- Carlos Fleming, 55, of 8841 Melissa Drive in Harvey, was arrested Feb. 8 and charged with simple burglary.
- Joshua Vaughn, 25, of 2429 West Metairie Ave. in Kenner, was arrested Feb. 8 and charged with armed robbery with firearm.
- Lionel Phillips, 32, of 3044 English Colony in LaPlace, was arrested Feb. 5 and charged with felony carrying illegal weapon, driving license suspended, vehicle must use lights and resisting arrest by flight (two counts).
- Sean Junior II, 22, of 256 Schoolhouse Road in Killona, was arrested Feb. 4 and charged with expired motor vehicle inspection, failure to dim headlights, possession of MDMA, possession of marijuana, possession of crack cocaine and temporary registration plates (altered/expired).
- Between Feb. 10 and Feb. 11 there were over 14 vehicle burglaries reported in the Destrehan area. An investigation is ongoing and anyone with information related to the burglaries is asked to contact Detective Plaisance at (985) 783-1135.