- Amaryd Downing, 32, of 231 Sunset Court in Hahnville, was arrested Feb. 15 and charged with simple burglary.
- Nathan Howard, 38, of 405 Killona Drive in Killona, was arrested Feb. 14 and charged with simple battery, domestic abuse battery, resisting an officer with force of violence and battery of a police officer.
- George Staring, 36, of 299 Plantation Road in Hahnville, was arrested Feb. 15 and charged with carrying of weapon in presence of CDS, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine.
- Isiah Gordon, 39, of 3713 Red Cedar Lane in Harvey, was arrested Feb. 14 and charged with possession of a firearm by convicted felon, possession of marijuana – third and subsequent offenses, illegal possession of stolen firearm and illegal use of weapons of dangerous instrumentalities. He had two attachments.
- David Deshanzo, 26, of 14 Bridle Path Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Feb. 11 and charged with disturbing the peace, remaining after forbidden and urinating in public.
- Brandon Lewis, 17, of 367 Meadows Drive in Destrehan, was arrested Feb. 11 and charged with second degree battery.
- Kirk Elbert, 55, of 11255 Greencrest Road in Baton Rouge, was arrested Feb. 11 and charged with aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon.
- James Moliere, 39, of 237 Mockingbird Lane in St. Rose, was arrested Feb. 11 and charged with domestic abuse battery involving strangulation with child endangerment.
- Shane Comardelle, 50, of 169 Folse Road in Des Allemands, was arrested Feb. 11 and charged with unlawful disruption of the operation of a school.
- A burglary occurred at an East Club Drive address in St. Rose on Feb. 14. A glass door to the residence was shattered and the residence appeared to be ransacked.
- A Smith St. residence in Hahnville was burglarized on Feb. 12.
- Prescription medication and blank checks were stolen from a Belle Grove Drive residence in Destrehan on Feb. 12.